Characteristics of the apprentice cello
- Lightly Carved Solid Spruce & Maple Tone Woods
- Fingerboard, pegs and accessories 100% ebony.
- Carbon rear piece with 4 fine tuners
- High quality maple bridge.
- Alpine Tone Wood European Fir Sound Post
- Spirit-based, durable dark brown finish
- Dried wood a minimum of 5 years.
- D’Addario Prelude Strings
- Ideal for students
- Available in sizes: 4/4, 3/4, 1/2, 1/4
All Luthiers Clar instruments are inspected by our professionals.
Features of carbon fiber cello bow
- Strong, sensitive and high-grade carbon fiber (far superior to Brazilian wood)
- Durable Siberian horse hair for a smooth, full tone
- Mother of pearl inlays
The pack includes
- Hard Canvas Cello Case
- Carbon Fiber Cello Bow
- Colofonia Holstein Premium
Why is Luthiers growing so fast and leaving its competitors behind?
All our instruments are tested and approved by our professionals, ensuring optimum quality in our instruments. Our team has extensive experience in the sector that ensures the best sound quality in all our instruments.